Terms & Conditions
Effective date: January 10, 2023
Roberta Weber reserves the right to alter Terms and Conditions without notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Working with Roberta Weber Wellbeing Coach
For these Terms and Conditions, Roberta Weber Wellbeing Coach will be known as Roberta and any person who has or is considering utilising Roberta's services will be known as the client.
Working with Roberta can be done via one to one or group sessions, as a larger programme of wellbeing or coaching work (e.g. the Badass Ancestor Programme), or as part of a membership. All types of work are covered in these terms and conditions.
This work is not universally employable and there are reasons individuals may not be suited to some or all of the working practices. This includes people who fall in the contraindication categories mentioned below for Biofield Tuning, but also is for those who may need more intensive attention than, in particular, the group sessions will afford. This includes people who have had or are at risk of severe mental and emotional breakdowns, and who have a level of unresolved trauma (e.g. childhood abuse or displacement) that simply needs more individualised attention. It is the responsibility of each client to be aware and honest about their own capabilities to undertake healing work in whatever format they may choose. If there is doubt it is always best to contact Roberta before purchasing any of her services.
Some of the packages and subscriptions have group sessions as a part of the work. Group sessions utilise both Biofield Tuning and BodyIntuitive most directly (as well as other modalities indirectly), which may enhance wellbeing and increase energy. The sessions can be intense, so if you are feeling unstable in any way on a particular day do not participate (you can request a recording to be sent to you for use on another date by contacting Roberta on [email protected] prior to the session). Biofield Tuning in particular comes with contraindications for use. Do not use these sessions if you are pregnant/breastfeeding, have had a head trauma in last six month, have current tumours and/or have a pacemaker.
Packages including coaching programmes and groups of wellbeing sessions
These are what you the client are agreeing to do during the course of the Programme.
- The client, if on a payment plan, will abide by the payment plan agreed to when first signing up to the programme (usually using a Stripe payment system).
- The client will provide all documentation requested before the beginning of the programme including a privacy/GDPR declaration, a consent to treatment form, an intake sheet, and other documents. If these forms have been provided previously, you agree to their contractual use being extended to the Programme.
- Attend all appointments at the agreed time, online place and date. If an appointment needs to be rescheduled, that at least five working days notice are given otherwise that session may be forfeit and deducted from the total number of sessions that are agreed on at the beginning.
- As this is an intensive programme, any concerns about the response to any session are to be immediately relayed to Roberta and instructions to alleviate difficulties are followed.
- All after care advice provided prior to the programme starting and added to whilst in the programme is underway, must be followed with diligence by the client. Any mental, emotional, spiritual, or physical supports that are indicated by the client as being reliably utilised outside of the working relationship is retained throughout the programme. Any change to this needs to be discussed with Roberta as soon as possible so appropriate measures for support can be implemented and if necessary the sessions may be stopped temporarily until Roberta is certain that the client is supported appropriately for the work to continue. The full cost of the programme and the payment schedule as agreed at the start of the programme will still be payable unless agreed in writing by Roberta and signed by both parties.
- The fees for the full Programme areas outlined in the payment schedule via the Acuity scheduling app or via Kajabi and payment is taken via Stripe.
- Payment is due as agreed as above in Payment terms: 1.
- This price is inclusive of VAT. Roberta is not VAT registered.
- In the event of late payments when paying in instalments, legally allowable interest charges of 8% above the Bank of England reserve rate will be charged.
Intellectual Property rights:
It is acknowledged that all information provided, and teaching methods utilised are the intellectual property of Roberta Weber unless otherwise stated. You will have a licence to use the material for your own purposes only. This training is not designed for you to become a therapeutic or healing work practitioner utilising any of the methods described. The copyright for the branded paperwork, the techniques amalgamating the technologies, and the information provided is fully owned by Roberta Weber unless indicated otherwise, and extends even after the course ends. All rights are reserved and no sale or reproduction is allowed of any of the materials provided.
Many of the methodologies utilised for this work are, however, the intellectual property of a number of other individuals and Roberta wishes to acknowledge their rights here and to state that she is not laying claim to their methods as her own intellectual property. These include: Creative Shamanic techniques as taught by Carol Day; Biofield Tuning as developed by Eileen Day McKusick, Five Element Acupuncture from the Worsley tradition, Family Constellation Therapy as learned from Nikki MacKay, BodyTalk from Dr. John Veltheim and Esther Veltheim and BodyIntuitive from Dr. Janet Galipo and Dr Laura Stuve. Roberta acknowledges and thanks each one of these incredible humans for their contribution to the world via these techniques and is humbled to be able to utilise them in a synchronised way for the benefit of the client(s).
Termination of the contract:
There is a cooling off period of 14 days for this contract in which the client can decide to annul the contract and receive a full refund if no work has begun.
Once work has begun, no refund policy for cancellation of services will be provided.
Any termination of contract must be notified in writing (via email to [email protected]) and the client must receive written notification in return that the termination request was received. The terms for the annulment of services applies to both Roberta and the client.
Warranties and Indemnities:
The Programme consists of the following:
- One to one sessions (recording provided for client's future use if desired) with the frequency agreed upon between Roberta and client.*
- Number of sessions and general duration of sessions will be a part of the original booking and payment information.
- Weekly* check-in/accountability and homework set to keep the work flowing.
*Please note that some scheduled time off will be accepted by both parties during this work and will occasionally mean that some months have less sessions.
There is built into the programme non-contact time in which Roberta will track and monitor progress (both with and outwith contact with the client).
The underlying emphasis for wellbeing and coaching sessions is to clear any ties that may be held in the personal energetic or family lines and field so that all experiences that have tied us to trauma, or have tied others to trauma via our actions in this life, are acknowledged and nullified. This can be deep and powerful work – and obviously emotional. As the practitioner, Roberta can guide you to the place of healing, but the healing is inevitably the client’s to do. Roberta can not guarantee any one outcome and outcomes other than the aimed for one may come in addition to or at the exclusion of that which is aimed for. This is the nature of healing work. Roberta cannot be held responsible or financially liable if the desired outcome does not come to fruition.
Subscriptions are for a set time period as explained in the information given for each subscription booking. As the costs are spread evenly throughout the months of use - but the delivery of sessions may not be evenly spread due to holidays, it is important for you to commit to the full duration of the subscription when you sign up.
No refunds will be given for unused portions of your subscription or for unbooked appointments in any one booking cycle. Subscriptions cancelled prior to the full agreed time will forfeit any remaining session coupons (i.e. if cancelled three and a half months into the six month subscription the remaining coupons for that fourth month will become unusable - and will be non-refundable - and you will receive no further coupons). Subscriptions that are ongoing are your responsibility to cancel with at least 7 working days before the payment will been taken. No refund will be given for any unused subscription portion.
Packages and Subscriptions are non-transferable and the recordings remain the sole property of Roberta Weber. If you receive or create a recording of a session for instance, the personal use of the recording is allowable but you do not own the session or the recording and you have no authority to disseminate the recording. The session and/or recording is NOT transferable under any circumstances. All work is covered by copyright laws and the full extent of copyright is claimed by Roberta Weber even if you are in physical receipt of the recording.
Payments for all work can be done via the Acuity programme, which is linked to the Stripe payment system. Acuity and Stripe have online payment security published within their terms and conditions. Roberta will not be held liable for any failings in third party payment security provisions. Payment via BACS transfer is possible but will need to be arranged separately.
If Roberta (the provider of any of the sessions) cannot make an appointment or otherwise cannot meet an obligation for any of the packages and subscriptions due to unforeseen circumstances, the work will be rescheduled and the participants notified as soon as possible. The rescheduled session or the recording created and provided when necessary will be considered appropriate recompense for the missed session and no further compensation will be offered.
Disputes and Jurisdiction
Please notify Roberta of any changes in circumstances that mean the above conditions are no longer acceptable or if you feel you are not receiving what you understood you would receive. Roberta will do everything in her power to resolve the situation within the terms and conditions outlined above. If no resolution is possible, any legal disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Scottish courts. All sessions will generally be carried out in Scotland by Roberta. The client may be in another country or may be in Scotland when receiving the intervention/sessions. The laws of Scotland apply to this contract and any dispute must be done in the courts of Scotland. If any provision of this contract shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
By working with Roberta in any capacity, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions. Most especially you agree to informing Roberta of any change in circumstances that mean you are now within a contra-indication category.
Any variation to this agreement must be done in writing and signed by both parties.
It is the client's responsibility to cash in the coupons created via the purchase of programmes and sessions and make the necessary appointments for any sessions to be attended. No extensions or refunds will be given for any unused sessions.
Finally, none of the work Roberta provides is a substitute for medical or mental health advice. The information provided during sessions/programmes should not be considered ‘truth’ or valid at the current physical plane and it is important that the client maintain contact and take advice from qualified medical professionals both during and after any work with Roberta. Roberta’s qualifications for medical services are limited to that of an acupuncturist, when acupuncture is being utilised and otherwise all services are purely in a coaching capacity and are not to be considered medical advice.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about this Terms and Conditions document, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: www.robertaweber.co.uk
- By phone number:+44(0)7866844016
- By mail: ask for address via email above